Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Free ebooks from SkillsFuture Festival 2018

Don't say Unintelligent Nerd bo jio when there is a good lobang.


The SkillsFuture Festival 2018 is running from 30 June to 4 August 2018. Concurrently, there is a "virtual festival" that is happening entirely online here. One of the offerings include a link to BookBoon, a publisher that is currently offering its e-books for free during this period.

The genres range from Accounting & Finance, Entrepreneurship, Marketing & Sales to Career Management, and Personal Development.

Have fun!

Cheers
UN

(P.S. I will do a blog post soon. Been too engrossed with reading, prospecting stocks, and gaming lately. When I wanted to blog, my computer died on me. Now that that's settled, I can start blogging soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment