Saturday, January 20, 2018

History of Cash Calls for REITs (Updated as at 20 January 2018)

Since I have some time now, I have just updated the history of cash calls for REITs list (see here for the updated list).

The last time I updated it was in March 2017 (see here). Since then, there have been a number of additions to the list (Cromwell European REIT and Keppel-KBS US REIT).

Off the top of my head, I recall that the following REITs raised cash during this period: (a) AIMS AMP Capital Industrial REIT, (b) Cache Logistics Trust, (c) Capitaland Commercial Trust, (d) CDL Hospitality Trust, and (e) Manulife US REIT.

As always, don't take my list as it is. There might be a few cash calls that slipped my mind. Do comment if I have missed out on any.

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Hi UN,

    Do you mind sharing how does one register for a rights issue or cash call? (Singapore REITs)

    With rising interest rates, I suppose there is a high probability that REITS might want to shore up their balance sheet. A number of reits / developers have been issuing quasi debt-equity instruments already.

    Think it will be useful for all if you are willing to share, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi INTJ,

      Good to hear from you again.

      La Papillion has written a very good post on the subject.

      How to apply for rights and what are the options?

      Hope this helps!

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. <3 Thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete